Garnacha Peluda, Rojal, Tortosina and Arco
The Vivero de Usaldón is made with grapes of the Garnacha Peluda, Rojal, Tortosina and Arco varieties, planted in the Casa Balaguer de Villena farm. These varieties are maintained thanks to the fact that plant material was taken from centenary vineyards of the Usaldón Farm, before they were uprooted to plant Almond trees.
VINIFICATION: Harvest in 15 kg plastic boxes. Around 30% is put directly into clay jars without being destemmed or crushed. The remaining 70% is destemmed without being crushed and is also put into jars. Fermented with native yeasts without the addition of sulfur at room temperature and in clay jars with their skins and part of the stem. Once the fermentation is over, it is pressed and remains in the jars where it remains for 4 months until it is bottled directly without clarifying, without filtering and without the addition of sulfur.
TASTING NOTES: Intense purple color. Aromas of red and black fruits appear on the nose, including some floral notes. It has balsamic, esparto and dried leaf nuances as well as notes of baked clay and clay typical of the jar. In the mouth the wine is fruity, lively, cheerful and with a balanced acidity. It is a red wine with texture, medium body and a medium finish, which makes it ideal to drink accompanied by a wide variety of rice dishes, pasta and tapas. Or a selection of cheeses. And above all to enjoy it accompanied by a good book or a good movie.
El Vivero “Colección Origen”
“Field blend” Mix of varieties in the field.
Garnacha, Garnacha peluda, Rojal, Valencí, Tortosina and others.
Fresh and vibrant wine. With magnificent texture. Fermented and refined for 4 months in a clay jar.
It combines perfectly with all kinds of meats, sausages, tapas, stews, rice, pasta and cheeses.
Out of stock